Monday, July 7, 2008

No new pics . . .

Only the vivid picture of a scream red-head as she was forced into the pool at her swim lessons today!! Argh . . . it was sad. I think that it was a combination of things: not really having a nap {she finally fell asleep at 3:30- swim lesson started at 5:10), being scared of the water, but most of all a CHANGE!! I can tell you one thing for sure . .. my kiddos DO NOT like change! I don't really either . . .but they are extremists about it!! She informed the instructor and I that she would not be crying tomorrow . . .let's keep our fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw...no fun! I hope the next lesson is better! I have no idea how mine will react when we do swim lessons...

Unknown said...

Awe ~ poor girl!

Tammy said...

Hope it gets better for you!!