Monday, August 11, 2008

Here are some pics . . .

So last week, the kids, my mom, and I drove the 299 miles to Portland to see the infamous Auntie Monica!! {pictured below with my 2 daughters, my uncle, & my bff from college}

We had a blast. As an added bonus, my bff from college drove down from the Seattle area with her adorable daughter. So there were 4 adults & 3 children in a TINY apartment! It was definitely a trip I won't soon forget. Being there made me realize how easy my life is . . .I would never make it in a big city with my 2 kiddos. Riding the bus and train were soo much fun, but it takes a lot more organization to do that than to get into my car!! The picture below is a crazy fluke of a picture that my sister shot of my daughter . . . it totally looks like is was taken with a fish eye lens, but it wasn't. Between the 2 of us, we took over 400 pictures in 4 days!!
This is a picture of all of us waiting for the train . . . the girls loved it . .. it was pretty cool not having to strap them into car seats. However, we did have to exit the train on Tuesday because Sophia was having a major meltdown! Argh . . .
This is a pic of probably one of my favorite events. After visiting the zoo on Tuesday, we decided to stop in the park on our walk back to Monica's apartment and play in the fountain! My girls loved it and got soaking wet!!
Anyway ... now we're back and getting back on track. I start school a week from today . . . back to work and back to a regular schedule. Happy Monday everyone!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: