Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day . . .



In honor of World Card Making Day, (yes, Mary . . . you are going to think I'm a geek!!) I made these cards yesterday . . . I just used scraps and some challenge ideas! It was pretty fun! I think my favorite is the one directly below with the butterfly!




This morning:
Sophia trying to get warm by cuddling up with Mickey . . .


and Emma reading . . . she's always reading things now . . .


Hope you have a great day!
I've got a lot of exciting things planned like laundry, grocery shopping, & cleaning!! I know, I know .. . you're all jealous and wish you could be me!! I'm actually going to try and take it easy and drink lots of water and Zicam to try and avoid getting a cold!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already knew you were a geek. And we did the same stuff today. Sundays are for cleaning and grocery shopping. Thrills a minute.

msmith434343 said...

Hey girl! I love your bright, happy cards. Your pictures look so awesome with the great lighting. I'm so jealous. Mine are always dark - sigh!