Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holy Hawkeye . . .



I haven't blogged in quite a while . . . you've missed Halloween pics and new layouts that I've created . . . so here goes . . . I've been doing a lot of random layouts lately . . . I'm still a little shook up about 4SS shutting down, but I have found fun and a new meeting place over at Scrapbook Heaven . . .a lot of the 4SS girls traveled there . . . it's been a lot of fun!


I love these pics . . . the girls were being sooo goofy. I hand cut the letters for goofy!

Was challenged to use a quote in a layout.

One I did for a sketch DT contest!

Some tags for a Christmas Crop at SH.

Irregular shaped layout challenge!

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for . . . the Halloween pictures . . . there are a few carving pumpkins pictures too . . .


Em & Patrick

Soph throwing pumpkin guts off of Paul and Marcy's deck . . .

Soph & I carving Em's pumpkin . . .

Soph and her pumpkin

Em and her pumpkin



Paul's pumpkin

Soph & the pumpkins

Em & her pumpkin

the infamous Wilbur

Thing 1 & Thing 2 . . . and of course Wilbur . . .trick or treating!!



Us outside my friend Jo's house!

Soph with the Hat on

The Cat in the Hat off to get his treats, too!





Soph modeling a hat that I made for her!! It was so fun. I made one for Em also but I haven't caught her in the hat yet!

No comments: