Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's been too long . . . again!!


Okay . . . I hope that you have a few minutes to spare, because I've got a lot to cover!! First of all, the photo above was taken by the uber talented Jennifer Evans (http://createoften.blogspot.com/). Now who's Jennifer you ask? She's one of my fellow Craft Warehouse DT'ers!! This was a picture that she took of all of our stuff that we received from CW. It contained some items for welcoming us to the team and then also stuff for our first assignment . . .it's all so yummy!! I had to go and buy a separate little storage unit (thanks, Jo) to house all of the great scrappy stuff!! I'm about to get started on the first layout as soon as I finish typing this post!

The next 4 pictures are cards that I made using the awesome Papertrey Ink stamp sets: Life and Mother. I made these for my mom, mother-in-law, and grandma for Mother's Day. I also made the box that the notecards were housed in. It's from a Timeless Template that I bought at Patertrey Ink as well. (Check out their site . . . http://www.papertreyink.com/) Their stamps ROCK!!






This is a book that I created using my brand spanking new pink Zutter that my OUTSTANDINGLY generous friend, Jo, bought for me on National Scrapbook Day! I used ideas for it from . . . you guessed it Papertry Ink again!!

Then the next 4 cards are pictures that I designed myself . . . using the stamps again plus some Fancy Pants rub-ons I got at CW. I made Mother's Day cards to go with the card sets.



I've also been busy creating for Croppin' Paradise! I used Pink Paislee Fascinating and Capitvating papers to create this cute layout of Sophia and my brother. I also used Prima flowers, stickles, and Dew Drops as well! You can find the Pink Paislee paper here: http://www.croppinparadise.com/pink-paislee-pink-paislee-winsome-captivating-collection-c-2095_2302.html .

To finish off, my never ending post . . . here's some pics of my kiddos and husband!!
Silly faces first . . .
followed by rocking out to Tool faces . . . silly . . .Sophia is supposed to have an angry face . . . and Em is trying as well!! Crazy!!

It's been a crazy month filled with my birthday/Mother's Day, lots of scrapbooking projects, many meetings, and of course the ending of another school year. Em is "graduating" from Pre-K on Wednesday, it should be fun times around here!!

Happy Saturday, everyone!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great projects Andrea you have been very busy, looks like some fun new products to work with

Crystal said...

How fun!!! To be on the DT for craft warehouse!
All of your projects are beautiful! Love the cards!