Friday, June 26, 2009

Craft Warehouse Assignment #2 . . .

Okay . . . whew . . . I finally finished!! We had to create a largeDaisy Bucket banner from some Daisy Bucket paper, rub-ons, stamps, and cardstock. We also had to use our supply of Thickers! I love the paper, but I had a lot of trouble figuring out where to even start. My daughter saw the green monster and thought that he looked kind of like Mike from Monsters, Inc. My next step was to check out quotes from the Monsters, Inc. movie. I found one that talked about plaque and brushing teeth. I changed the wording and the above banner was created! It's bright and colorful and I know that a house full of boys would LOVE it!!


We also had to use the Dasiy Bucket papers and stamps to create a card! Lucky, for me this came together quite quickly!! I love that little monster . . . I added stickles to the wings for some SPARKLE!!


Our last part of the assignment was to create a layout from the AWESOME KI Friendship line! We had to use a white piece of the Glitter Lace cardstock, 4 patterned papers, rub-ons, and the Epoxy Alphabet Stickers! I loved creating this layout!! I really think that if I could have used my sewing machine to stitch around the layout it would have added a lot more texture, but my sewing machine is broken! The paint was fun to use though!!


Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the Design Team's work on the Craft Warehouse site!

Stay tuned for some projects that I had to complete for the Croppin' Paradise Design Team!!
Hope you are having a terrific Friday!

No comments: