Saturday, November 14, 2009

Whew . . .


Okay for this layout . . . I had to incorporate scalloped edges . . . I don't have very many, but I did find some stickers that I cut up and used on this layout of Andrew!!
For this layout . . . I only had 30 mins and that was to find all of the stuff, the picture and then to scrap it!! Whew!!
Oh this one, I had to use the color pink . . . the word "memories" in the title, as well as use a 5 x 7 picture!!
This is one of my favorites so far . . .I had to use kraft as the background with a pop of color . . . my color came from Basic Grey and the flowers, floss, and butterflies I used!!
For this challenge, we had to scrap our favorite place . . .mine is the coast with my family. I used MME products!! It was soo fun!!


For this layout, I had to incorporate hidden journaling . . .mine is the white sheet of paper that's peeking out from the blue paper!!

Come on over and join me . . . I haven't felt this creative in a LONG, LONG while!!

No comments: