Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas . . .

Okay . . . so I know that the holiday season is almost over with the New Year ending in a couple of days, but I thought that I would share some "Christmas Cheer" with you all! Here are the girls and I "happily" going to see Santa . . . Yes, that is Sophia desperately trying to squirm away from the "wicked" man in a beard . . . and yes that is Emma whispering, "Why in the heck are you subjecting us to such cruelty . . . especially since all I really want is a JACK IN THE BOX?!!"


Here I am . . .calm, cool, and collected . . . thinking . . . where is my egg nog, when is the photographer going to say "cheese" or something?!

And here I am looking at my mom thinking . . . I'm so glad she's here so that everyone can say . . . wow . . . that grandma is really lucky to have two beautiful red-headed screaming grandkids!!
The best thing about the whole experience was in the car when my mom asked Em what she asked Santa for Christmas . . . Em replied that she was really worried because all she could do was cry so she didn't know what he was going to bring!! Funny!! I'll upload more photos of the holiday Forced Family Fun!!

No comments: