Friday, June 20, 2008

Two topics with one entry . . .

The question I was asked yesterday was: What was my favorite subject in school? That is easy . .. HISTORY was always my favorite. My favorite subject to teach in school though is math!! I love it!! Which is kind of ironic but my least favorite subject in school was math!! My least favorite subject to teach is reading because of all the strict standards and regulations we seem to be under these days!! Argh!!

The questions I was asked today had to do with five things that are around my computer right now, so here goes:
1. phone
2. old cell phone
3. a candle
4. blank cd's & cd sleeves
5. idea book that I use for journaling and writing down stuff


Other than that I haven't been up to much of anything . . . the girls are desperately awaiting the visit of their beloved Nana today!! It should be a great day . . . Happy Friday Everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you talking about. You are so weird.
mary