Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Card for Marcy . . .

Marcy's birthday is on Wednesday and so today I made her a Birthday card . . . I again used the Kitchen Sink Stamps . . .they are so fun!! I love them!!

Here's the card:
I think that it turned out pretty cute!! Today was a fabulous day off . . . I was able to scrap some, bake some, grocery shop, and run errands all with only one kiddo!! So awesome!! I have meetings tomorrow at school and then a short week. The days off are nice, but the short weeks actually seem much longer!! Argh!! Happy Monday!!


Oh . . . if you're looking for something to do . . . head on over to Cropping Paradise for some fun Challenges that are going on!! I figured it would be fun to have a few challenges leading up to the big Design Team reveal (my fingers are crossed!!) . . . there are 6 challenges and I'd love to have you come and participate with us!! {http://www.croppinparadise.com/forums/index.php}

1 comment:

Maggi said...

What a cute stamp, love the cards you made with it!