Okay to start off with the layout pictured above is my reveal for Croppin' Paradise!! I got to use the Three Bugs in a Rug Let it Snow line! I love the papers and embellishments!!
The next card and layout were my Stdio 101 Oct. 1st challenge:
- Your layout can ONLY use hand cutting. No trimmers, punches or die-cutters allowed!
- Use at least 3 different patterned papers on your page
- You must make a card and a handmade embellishment with the leftover supplies from your layout.
The last layout is the Oct. 16th Studio 101 challenge . . . this is one of the funnest layouts I've done . . . I had a great time creating this layout . . .
- You must use (at least) 1 new and 1 old sheet of patterned paper on your layout.
- Use glimmer mist or a technique to get a similar effect on your layout.
- The subject of your layout must be YOU!
I've been creating other projects that I'll post later . . . I'm not quite finished with them all yet. School has been busy as usual! It's the end of the quarter next Friday so it will be a qeekend filled with report cards!!