Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two Posts in one Day!!


These are the projects that I had to create for Craft Warehouse! I had sooo much fun this month! We got to use some awesome products from American Crafts: cardstock, patterned papers, stamps, flair buttons, buttons (glittered and regular), and rub-ons!! Part of our assignment was to alter a picture frame . . . I created the one above and the one below!


We also had to create 3 different cards and one had to include a photo . . . this part was my favorite part of the whole assignment!!







Then we had to create a layout!!



Thanks for looking at my projects!
If you have a Craft Warehouse in your neck of the woods, check out these great products!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY cute!!

lisa said...

You've been so busy.
What a lovely selection of LO's and cards.x

Debbi Tehrani said...

What adorable projects! Really pretty!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Your layouts n cards are so cute!! Wish I had a craft warehouse nearby. Hope you have a great weekend!