Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cards for St. Jude . . .

Well . . . one day about a week ago I was blog hopping around when I came across Winter Sim's blog: http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/

She had this to say:
A year ago this January 14, I started my blog. So for my 'blogversary', I decided to celebrate the whole month of January, and do something for others. My family and I are going on vacation in February and as I was making plans for that, the Lord showed me that St. Jude Hospital was right on our way and He laid on my heart to do what I love and make cards for the patients there! I felt a little overwhelmed at first, because they see about 200 patients a day, but I soon felt that the Lord will provide the cards. I believe if we all pull together, we can make this happen. It is so sad to think of all the sick children there. So I am hoping that it will bring a smile to their face and a little more love in their hearts, when they receive their card on Valentine's Day. My family and I will be dropping off all of the cards to St. Jude Hospital in Tennessee, so please send them to me at the address below.

I was was suddenly inspired to create cards using the Basic Grey Sugar Rush line from Croppin' Paradise and here are the cards that I created:




Thanks for looking . . .
if you're inspired to create . . . check out Winter's blog for more information!
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

Oh what fun cards. They will love them! I know I do!