Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Little Word . . .

So there's this awesome scrapper named Ali Edwards . . . I'm sure none of you have heard of her . . . ya right!! Anyway, she does this activity called One Little Word where you pick one word to focus on over the course of a year . . . it's pretty cool. Check out her blog if you're interested!!
I've chosen my word . . .
PLAY
Heidi Swapp . . . another not so famous scrapper . . . hee hee . . . has this awesome freebie at the House of 3 site that lets you print out a list of 10 and then has a sister page that talks about goals for 2010 and I figured it was a perfect addition to my layout!!
Here are my goals:
1. play more with Em and Soph
2. play more in my scrap space
3. play more with my HONEY
4. play more chess
5. play more exercise DVDs
6. play more music REALLY loud
7. play more in the classroom with my students
( like with science experiments and art projects)
8. play more with fabric
9. play with yarn and my other art stuff
10. play more with Max and Casey & my non-furry friends!
For the goal page, I found the perfect quote: sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down- kobi yamada
I love the Hero Arts butterfly . . . I need to use it more often!!
Close-up of my list!! I encourage you to pick a word and make a point to focus on this word for 2010!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Oh and . . . the delicious papers are 7 Gypsies Victoria which I got at Croppin' Paradise!! They have a wonderful, wonderful store!! Check it out!!

No comments: