Sunday, February 21, 2010

CW Final Project

So with a touch of sadness I started and completed my final project for Craft Warehouse! I had such a wonderful time creating projects and I LOVED all of the awesome products that I got to work with! I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart! I hope to try out for the team again in 2 years!!
Okay for the details . . .
We got to use the K & Co Cara Marie Handmade collection! Let me tell you this . . . theses products ROCK!! They are so bright and cheerful plus they are matched with KRAFT paper which is one of my favorite things to scrap with!! We had to create 2 tags . . . the one above is my fav!!
A 12 x 12 layout that was colorful!! I love those giant flowers!!
And one that was vintage! I loved working with the background!!

Here's another picture of my completed tags!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Evans said...

It was awesome being on the team with you! Love the projects!