Sunday, February 14, 2010

Studio 101 Feb. 14th Challenge . . .


Make a page about the love of your life (person, chocolate bar, whatever!) without using pink or red.




The love of my life is my family! I'd do anything for them!! It was pretty hard not using red or pink . . . mostly because I have 2 girls and that's what tends to be included on their pages!! It was fun though! I loved cutting apart the prima bling and putting a little bit here and a little bit there. Come on over and join us . . .
Studio 101

2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

I love the flourishes and how you split the shaped paper! Great layout!!

Life as we are living it said...

I love your work. I so feel the same thing about my family and the picture is wonderful. I am going to make sure I complete the 10 fav things challange. It would be interesting to do that once a year.