Friday, August 20, 2010

Just Breathe . . .

So it's been a crazy summer for me . . . and it's almost over. I will be starting school again on Monday, and I think that I'm actually looking forward to it!


The girls and I have been busy moving into our new home, which happens to be directly across the street from where I work, for the past few weeks. I love it, and so do the girls. We have even acquired our very own new pet . . . Benji, a 6-year old pug with whom we've all fell madly in love with. It's been fun painting, decorating, and making this space one that my girls are comfortable with and one that shouts, "Andrea lives here!" I have almost finished unpacking all the boxes and re-arranging everything . . . I hope to have it all done by Sunday!


I'm trying to Just Breathe and take it all in before the madness called school starts!
For now, I'm going to leave you with some pictures of projects that I had completed right before moving:












2 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful projects, Andrea! I love that altered tray, love love it!! I am glad you and your girls are getting settled into your new house. Sounds like you are already making it a home. :-)

yyam said...

These are such awesome projects! Such adorable photos too!

P/s: I think pugs are so cute!!!