Sunday, August 29, 2010

Studio 101 Challenge & CP Sketch

Hey Peeps . . . I'm coming at you from my new scrap space bringing you not one but TWO CHALLENGES!! I love it when this happens! I created the layout below for this week's challenge to scrap a LANDMARK OF YOUR CITY at Studio 101. I scrapped my high school . . . the landmark is the dome . . . that giant white thing in my picture . . . everyone in the valley knows this shape! It's crazy! Then I created the above sketch for the below layout for the sketch challenge this week at Croppin' Paradise! It was so much fun! I love the ribbon bits and the misted stars! I matted the picture 3 times because they are the school colors .. . it would be great to see different patterns! Just have fun!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Great sketch and I love the misting, Andrea!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh love your sketch and the misting!!! great page

The Gov. said...

LOVE the misting and what a fun challenge!