Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rest of my CW projects . . .




This above layout is one of my other Craft Warehouse projects. We had to use My Little Shoebox papers to create a layout that will go into a shadow box. The colors of papers are so brilliant .. . I thought they matched perfectly with this picture of my sista!!


We actually had to create 2 layouts that would go into shadow boxes and this is my other layout. I'll admit this layout was really frustrating to put together . . . I just couldn't get the papers to come together in the right way . . . it took me a looonnnngggg time to get this complete!! I think it turned out pretty good in the end though!


I have to say that this one is my personal favorite and I'm sooo sad that it will be going away!! The red flowers are my favorite . . . I added lots of bling to them so they really sparkle!


I am just in awe of the generosity of Craft Warehouse! I'm so lucky to have made this Design Team because they are so great to work with!! The products that I have been able to use have been so awesome! The other girls on the DT are really great as well! I can't wait to send of my projects and get my next one in the mail!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

These are beautiful! I love the top one!!! So colorful and perfect!