Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Studio 101 August 1st Challenge . . .

It's been a couple of days . . . I finally got around to photographing the
Studio 101 August 1st Challenge!!
Here's reminder of the challenge info:

1. Use a non-scrapbooking item as an embellishment.
2. Use borders – be inventive! Unusual items as borders, layer them up, funky techniques, anything goes!
3. Combine your journaling with stamping. For example, stamped journal spot, stamp all your journaling with alpha stamps, include stamped images with your journaling – again, anything goes!


I had a lot of fun with this one . . . my non-scrapbooking item is the pennies in the title.

I used stamps as my border!

I also stamped the title . . . I didn't have letters small enough to do all my journaling!!

Check it out if you're looking for an out of the box challenge!!


No comments: