Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blog Award for 5 of my Friends!



To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Here are 5 people I have met through blogging that have become a part of my circle of friends.


Lisa
She's creative and funny and has a wonderful spirit!

Jenn
She is crafty like non other and is awe inspiring!
Lee
She is funny . . . funny . . . funny . . . Did I mention she was funny?!
She's passionate and caring and all around wonderful!

Trish
She is organized and knows how to through a great party! I am amazed at her creativity and ability to keep things moving admits her busy life!

Maegan

She is another beautiful spirit who creates awesome art and always has a smile on her face! She works hard and cares about her kiddos deeply! {I know this isn't a link to her blog . . . but she's deeply private!!}

Thanks ladies for your friendship and inspiration!
You all amaze me!!


2 comments:

Maegan said...

Thanks, Andrea. You're so sweet!
Maegan

Jennifer Evans said...

Thanks Andrea! So sweet of you to include me. Hugs!