Thursday, July 23, 2009

52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks


This is a layout that I completed this morning for 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. The products that I used were fairly old . . . a scrap of American Crafts, some Grayson Hall by Collage Press, Jenny Bowling journaling block, Thickers, bling, Tim Holtz distress inks, some bling, and a sharpie!


So, I stumbled upon this totally great site called 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks! It's so great! The sketches are amazing!! The layout above is sketch number 29 . . . I may have to go back through and do all the rest!

Yesterday it was a squelching 103degrees and today is not looking like it's going to be any cooler!! I'm bummed because I have to run over to Costco and then drop some stuff off at Goodwill . . . better get in gear before the girls and I get caught up in the HEAT!!

No comments: