Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summer Evening . . .I love those!!

Came home today after a particularly rough day, cooked some tacos, drank a Corona, and chilled outside with the girls! It was very relaxing. While I was outside . . . I noticed that our mammoth sunflowers are starting to become bird food for the birdies . . . that's pretty cool . . . I was able to snap this photo of a yellow bird in the midst of all the sunflowers . . . it's not the best . . . I tried to get closer but those birds are skiddish . . .




I loved this one of the sunflowers that have "passed" and are now food . . .




I also caught Sophia in a moment of grace . . . she had been "running" and stumbled . . . I love the look on her face . . .

And this wasn't actually taken tonight . . . a couple of days ago but it's still funny . . . what a freakshow she is . . . I think she gets it from Patrick!!

Enjoy all the pictures . . . oh and I got all of the shower invites done . . . YEAH!! Only two more days of Summer School . . . YEAH . . . and in 4 days I'll be meeting Kelisa . . . YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your backyard looks awesome. Great pic's of the girls and the flowers. BTW, how is your toe?
mary